S.O.S!!!!! Pen Shell Coffee Table!!! HELP!!!!

So I hate it when this happens but a coffee table I just specified for a design for a client was discontinued!!!! It's a Martha Stewart for Bernhardt piece (the "Obi Cocktail table") and is inlaid with young pen shells. Has anyone seen anything similar for a possible substitute?? Here it is below:
Ahhhhhh I just LOVE IT and this makes me so sad!!!! Not looking forward to breaking this to my very excited clients :( (I haven't even started searching yet- I thought I'd start with you all since you've saved me many times before!!!) Below is a close-up of the matching console so you get the idea.

If anyone has any idea/ thoughts, please let me know!!!! Thanks!!!

xoxo,

lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Styles. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.