Snow-Quiet


I love waking up to fresh snow.  We got a little bit here and my husband, a high school English teacher, has a two-hour delay so we were able to chill for a bit before starting the day.  My favorite part of our bedroom is our view of the back yard.  On mornings like this I like to open the shades, lay in bed, and watch it get light.  (ok, honestly I'd probably rather be sleeping but today wasn't one of those days.)


{"Fariy dust" on everything}

It's still quiet out.  Snow-quiet. 



It's that time right after it snows when it's so quiet you can almost hear it. 
I love that.
If I drank coffee, now would be a good time to do it. 

Have a beautiful one!

xoxo, Lauren

ps- don't forget to enter the DiaNoche giveaway here!


If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Styles. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.