abc news clip

Things have been pretty busy this past week so I thought I'd share some quick bits about what I've been up to.  Yesterday, I was on abc with DC Design House Advisor Jean Seline to represent the DC Design House on Let's Talk Live:


We had a quick live interview with anchor Melanie Hastings, who made us feel right at home.  


I had a little bit of the jitters but the interview was over before I knew it.  You can watch the interview right here: DC DESIGN HOUSE LET'S TALK LIVE   

 (When I get nervous, I have the urge to laugh as you'll see right in the beginning...  hahahah why??!!!)

I headed down to High Point, North Carolina, this past weekend and loved what I saw at Market and then returned home for two days of photo shoots with my good friend & photographer Helen Norman and her assistant FJ Hughes.   We shot 4 projects.   Here's a little peek at a recently finished client's kitchen:


{photo by Helen Norman...  who is AMAZING to work with}


Off to get ready for a meeting about a possible (really special) new project...  fingers crossed for me!


xoxo, Lauren

If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.

Check out DCdesignhouse.com for details on the showhouse which opens this Saturday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Styles. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.