Family Room Redo: Sneekity Peek

To say this week has been crazy would be an understatement.  Installations are really the most fulfilling part of my job because it's like surprising someone with an awesome present.  I love seeing & hearing about my clients' reactions when they see their finished spaces & there's nothing better in this job than making them happy.  This week we installed for a few clients: a family room & some common areas, a living room, and we placed the final pieces of art in another favorite project of ours.  We get the chance to work with some of the sweetest, most amazing clients and I feel so lucky.


I just wanted to share a little tiny peek of one of my client's family rooms.  I particularly loooove her slipcovered linen ottoman and the rug she found on One King's Lane.   We had a few delays this week which were tough, but in the end it will all work out.  I'll be sure to share more when I can... the photos I took were all pretty grainy so I need me some Helen Norman. :)

Enjoy this beautiful weekend!!
(And thank you to my amazing clients if you're reading-- you are really all the best!) 


xoxo, Lauren

If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Styles. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.