My Christmas Cactus...

..Is now dead.

I tried.  I really did.

Anyone else love plants so much but kill them anyway???

xoxo, Lauren

ps-  I should probably tell the story of how he died after reading some comments.  It wasn't your typical "not watering" slow death...  We'd had him for a couple of months & I barely watered him & he looked pretty good.  A little misshapen but okay.  I then got him ready for a photo shoot at a client's & watered him the night before.   He didn't like that and the next day, he wasn't happy.   Really wilty & all over the place.  He didn't make it in any of the photos.  And then, my husband left him outside overnight & he froze. So that was the end of the Christmas Cactus.

If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.  (We won't kill your plants; promise! ;)

If you're interested in checking out my new line of fabric, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Styles. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.