Happy Monday!

{This kid is so happy = awesome}

I start up back at work today and so normally I'm not really a "Happy Monday" type of person but this Monday is a little different.  Taking these past 8 weeks sort of off (as "off" as things can ever get with your own business) to spend time with baby Luke & the family has reinvigorated me a bit.  I'm SOOOOO excited about some of our upcoming projects and can't wait to see all of our clients & get back into the swing of things. 

We're off to install the front porch of our client's bungalow-  will share pics this week!!


xoxo, Lauren

If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Styles. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.